Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up, and at the same time work with a mission to create a healthier, more active, and empowered ageing population? Are you based in Sweden and would like to join an international team of highly professional, dynamic, and dedicated people?
Juno Life AG is an award-winning #AgeTech company based across Europe. Our main objective is to change the way people age by offering transformative and empowering pathways to a more healthy, active and purposeful everyday life. Juno is in full swing changing the ageing landscape of the world´s senior citizens. NOW is your chance to join us on this incredible journey!
We are looking for a highly energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Business Developer (based in Sweden), to join our team and help us to grow one of our business verticals that offer senior living operators and real estate owners a business management platform for member management, service management, content management, app management and more.
To succeed in this role you need to want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, be agile and a quick learner. You must have a proven track record of closing deals with Senior Living, Real Estate and/or Nursing and Care companies. You need to be a go-getter, courageous, closure, likable, networking and building long-term relationships and truly understand how to over deliver on value.
Having experience from Tech and SaaS Startups is a plus, although the main requirement is to have great commercial spirit and business acumen and be great at connecting with people.
- You will be responsible for defining the Target Customers in the country and continuously manage and update the Customer Funnel.
- You will be responsible for the in-country expansion and building a healthy pipeline of new business.
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to closing deals.
- You will be responsible for driving the business development initiatives for this business vertical.
- You will be responsible for managing initial customer projects.
- You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, renewals and churn.
- You will be the local spokesperson at events and fairs on behalf of our company.
You must have
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of sales working with Senior Living, Real Estate and/or Nursing and Care companies.
- Proven track record to close deals and develop strong relationships.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and verbal. (German is a plus)
- Experience from start-ups, scale-ups, and/or an entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial corporate environment.
- A natural go-getter with a passion to drive new business.
- Highly energetic, sociable, outgoing, and proactive.
- Fix Salary + Variable.
- Flexible and digital working environment.
- Proactive coaching from multiple serial entrepreneurs, training on the job, and continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- International working environment
- A company culture dedicated to fast growth, keeping things simple, high ambitions, and great colleagueship.
- Making a big difference by building a healthier, more active, and happy ageing population.
If you are a motivated and passionate commercial superstar with a drive like no one else, looking for a fun and big challenge and wanting to have an impact on the world’s senior population, then it is not going to get any better…
Don’t hesitate and send your application by clicking on “Apply Now”! (Send us your CV in English please)